oracle - existing state of package has been invalidated -


i facing error.

i have 2 schema schema , schema b

schema b contains table my_table in values being inserted.

there triggger my_trigger written my_table in schemab each row

            create or replace trigger schemab.my_trigger                on schemaa.my_table                each row                begin                if inserting                   schemaa.my_package.my_procedure (:new.field_a,new.field_b, :new.field_c);                end if;             exception                when others                 insert my_log(dbms_utility.format_error_stack,sysdate);             end my_trigger;             /    after insert 

this trigger written on my_table of schemab calling procedure present in schema a.

however when trigger being fired getting below error in logs

            error: ora-04061: existing state of package "schemaa.my_package" has been invalidated             ora-04065: not executed, altered or dropped package "schemaa.my_package"             ora-06508: pl/sql: not find program unit being called: "schemaa.my_package"             ora-06512: @ "schemab.my_trigger", line 17      10/1/2015 6:38:07 pm 

also procedure in schemaa declared pragma_autonomous_transaction

is grants issue checked grants has been given, have checked dependencies of both trigger , procedure , seems valid. can kindly help?

i have tried using pragma serially_reusable in calling package still giving me same error

many thanks

read blog entry more information error - http://oraclequirks.blogspot.co.il/2007/03/ora-04061-existing-state-of-package-has.html

attaching code schemaa.my_package give better way solve problem, if using global variables solution problems might lying in post.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

resizing Telegram inline keyboard -

command line - How can a Python program background itself? -

php - "cURL error 28: Resolving timed out" on Wordpress on Azure App Service on Linux -