Python package not installing dependency with python3 -


i've created reusable component (package) in python i'm having trouble using python3. package uses 3rd party library called requests so, in 1 of files core.py:

from __future__ import print_function import requests import math import time import csv import os ... 

here setup.py:

from setuptools import setup  setup(   name = 'my_package',   packages = ['my_package'],   version = '0.1.dev4',   keywords = [ ... ],   install_requires=[     'requests',     'python-dateutil'   ],   classifiers = [],   ...etc ) 

after installing package on system, i'm running error after starting python3:

>>> import my_package traceback (most recent call last):   file "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>   file "/users/matthew/desktop/my_package/my_package/__init__.py", line 1, in <module>     my_package.core import class   file "/users/matthew/desktop/my_package/my_package/core.py", line 5, in <module>     import requests modulenotfounderror: no module named 'requests' 

the requests module doesn't seem accessible package, why?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

resizing Telegram inline keyboard -

command line - How can a Python program background itself? -

php - "cURL error 28: Resolving timed out" on Wordpress on Azure App Service on Linux -