maven - Exclude external dependent jars been take up during Spring Boot Configuration -


i have spring boot project dependent on spring project dtos defined follows .

<dependency>             <groupid>com.suvankar</groupid>             <artifactid>my-core</artifactid>             <version>1.0-release</version> </dependency>  

my-core jar internally have beans defined . dont want load beans my-core jar in current project. use dto's present in my-core jar . how can tell spring boot not load beans my-core . or there way in maven can include package contains dto's .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

resizing Telegram inline keyboard -

command line - How can a Python program background itself? -

php - "cURL error 28: Resolving timed out" on Wordpress on Azure App Service on Linux -