kubernetes - Error running pod with image from gcr.io -


i've pushed docker container image gcr.io following command:

$ gcloud docker push gcr.io/project-id-123456/my-image

but when try create new pod following error:

$ kubectl run my-image --image=gcr.io/project-id-123456/my-image controller  container(s)  image(s)                           selector      replicas my-image    my-image      gcr.io/project-id-123456/my-image  run=my-image  1  $ kubectl pods name            ready  status                                                                                                   restarts   age my-image-of9x7  0/1    error pulling image (latest) gcr.io/project-id-123456/my-image, untar exit status 1 unexpected eof  0          5m 

it doesn't pull on local well:

$ docker rmi -f $(docker images -q) # clear local image cache $ gcloud docker pull gcr.io/project-id-123456/my-image:latest … error pulling image (latest) gcr.io/project-id-123456/my-image, untar re-exec error: exit status 1: output: unexpected eof 

can please suggest me how fix this?

ok, after digging around in docker code base, think have found similar reports of seeing.

the way error displayed changed in 1.7, thread seems related: https://github.com/docker/docker/issues/14792

this turned me onto fix, landed in 1.8: https://github.com/docker/docker/pull/15040

in particular, see comment: https://github.com/docker/docker/pull/15040#issuecomment-125661037

the comment seems indicate problem v1 layers, our beta support v2 may work around issue.

you can push our v2 beta via: gcloud docker --server=beta.gcr.io push beta.gcr.io/project-id-123456/...

you can change reference in pod "beta.gcr.io/..." , pull via v2.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

resizing Telegram inline keyboard -

command line - How can a Python program background itself? -

php - "cURL error 28: Resolving timed out" on Wordpress on Azure App Service on Linux -